After giving the installation of wamp or xampp server many time we face problem when you try to access localhost in browser.
“Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server” – This is a common problem for many users. But actually it is very easy to solve this issue. You need to do following things.
- Click on wamp / xampp —> apache –> httpd.config
- Search and find out # onlineoffline tag – don’t remove
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1
- Add, Allow from ::1 under Allow from 127.0.0.1.
- If there is no Allow from 127.0.0.1 then add this line also.
- Restart the server and bingo!
Please let me know if there any issue!